Things have been insanely crazy this week! We have been giving tours and booking weddings left and right! I think I have mastered walking in my six inch heels around the venue! Never imagined that was even possible. So today on my lunch break, I was snooping around for some cute ideas to have a seating chart. (In my opinion, seating charts rule!) And I must say, all these pinterest ideas, bridal extravaganzas, and weddings I’m planning, my future groom is going to laugh in my face when I’ll be ready to get married the day after he proposes!! Fingers crossed my prince charming will be able to handle me! Anyways, here are a few favorite ideas for seating charts! 🙂
Hours & Info936-441-9337Monday-Thursday from 10-6 pm or Friday-Sunday by appointment only.
- We'd love to be part of your big day! Visit our storefront on #TheKnot and get in touch! bit.ly/1Bqd7MC 3 years ago
- Lets celebrate Anna&Sandeeps wedding photos showcase on page 408 of The Knot Fall/Winter 2014 edition @maderaestates bit.ly/1Bqd7MC 3 years ago
- RT @WoodlandsBride: Honored to have the gorgeous @MaderaEstates #Conroe #wedding venue featured in our vendor guide and summer mag http://t… 4 years ago
- Brooke's something blue. A #heart from one of her daddy's deniem shirts on the train of her #wedding… instagram.com/p/gQ0Oe5tR3i/ 4 years ago
- Old man can't keep up with the college kids. fb.me/LzsC94Yh 4 years ago